Monday, September 14, 2009

my first blog.

Well... I don't really know what to blog about. This could be somewhat of a journal type thing or a diary type thing but I don't really want you to truly know what I am thinking. So this will be a completely surface level entry (and will most likely continue to be surface level) even though I am sure that the only people to ever read this will be my wonderful roommates at 1631. With that being said, I guess the deepest and truest I will get tonight is about my painting that is forever banned from the living room. I didn't paint it but it is a pretty painting of a boat in water but it kind of looks foggy and pretty... PLUS it matches our living room stuff perfectly with the blue in it... Right now, I am sitting in the the living room checking out all of the blue. Our drapes have blue in the pillow decorations, our chair, our drapes, etc... but yet- my roommates hate this painting. Also, this isn't just a painting I got at some yard sale. My Grandpa Scot painted it and gave it just to me for this very house in Athens. Well, that's all I want to say for now. Just wanted to point out it would have looked good in our living room...but tough loss for yall.

And for parting words, don't run at night! Why chance it?!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel Rachel Rachel. Put your painting up. I like it. It fits your name- shades of grey. More shades of blue and grey.

    ReplyDelete