Tuesday, September 15, 2009

free chicken.

Well, where are all of my lovely roommates? I saw them when I got home heading over to Jittery Joes and they've been gone for awhile. Maybe to do schoolwork, maybe to blog, maybe to poke fun at that painting again out of earshot, who knows? Anyway, I really love my roommates. I realized that my first blog sounded like I was mad at them but it was all in good fun. I mean...I DO like my painting but I like them more! I like how we all act like friends but also sisters. I have two older brothers so I have never experienced life with all girls but it is pretty fun. Living with mostly boys my whole life taught me to be a little blunt but I am thankful and blessed to have roommates with patient wonderful forgiving hearts that love me anyway! I guess to make up for what I said in my first blog, I will say some of my favorite things about my roommates. I'll start with Katie since she was the first roommate I ever talked to. I love Katie's innocence and heart for Jesus. She truly does hate conflict and hurting feelings, and even though she's shorter than me, I look up to her with her heart for people. I love how she wants everyone to be happy and be in Katie land... a land of purple flowers. Then, I met Summer our beautiful blonde roommate. She probably hates that I just put that she was beautiful but it's true. And it's awesome living with her because she has no clue how pretty she is.... inside and out. I love Summer because of our conversations...she is real with me and we can talk for hours and hours about God, boys, friends, anything. I really am blessed to have her to laugh with and vent with about literally everything. She is a really great listener. And next is Allie since I also met her a year ago...she's in my major (Rec and leis baby!) and she is a little smartie pants. But since I am semi-slacker, that isn't the reason I love her. I love Allie's servant heart. She loves to run around doing things for people. For instance, today I was asking for a ride home and I was almost home and she came and got me anyway! Just to be nice and thoughtful! She puts others before herself almost always, and I hope it does not go unnoticed... And last but not least our little baby Brittney. I love Brittney's LAUGH and the way she just brightens up our whole house. I also like her spunk. A lot of the times when I spout off whatever is on my mind it usually has people quieting down but she just spouts it right back and I love that. Even if that's weird. Plus- I just am glad she's here!!! I'll admit, I was a little worried but she is awesome and amazing and is perfect for our house!!!

So that's it. God's blessed me with some amazing girls to live with my last year in college. And I am thankful!!!!

PS- Free chicken mini's at Chick Fil A's in Athens tomorrow...first 200 customers... that's your reminder, roomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment