hey hey! Back to the blog... Summer gave me enough of a hint through Facebook, an email invite to read her blog, her blog posts, and conversations forcing me to continue blogging... EVEN THOUGH i am taking edit 2000 next semester and will have to do one anyway. Great. Anyway, here is my list of to do's for today (i always make lists anyway so i may as well make my blog useful...):
1. clean room (for the past few weeks it has been GANK)
2. put away laundry
3. call VS at 3pm to see if i work today
4. boxing at 4:30
5. meet with nolen about class presentation at 6pm (if not working); plus- work on presentation
6. 9pm volleyball at Ramsey
7. rub summer's legs (WHAT!? just kidding... but we do that sometimes.)
8. eat, sleep, and breathe.
9. possibly, homework. if i get around to it.
got it. so this past week i had 3 birthdays in my life: my brother (oct. 27), allie my roomie (oct. 30), and my boyfriend mike (oct. 31)...JEEZ! All of our parents were doing work! Anyway, here are the cards i got them (I can't show pictures since they have the cards but I will type what they say):
MY BROTHER'S CARD:
(front) Some occasions just call for fancy. *It shows this lady in a heinous pink dress with gross looking glasses and gank hair.* HAHA
(inside) Happy Birthday!
ALEIGH'S CARD:
(front) Isn't it strange how when someone else yawns you yawn? But if someone else is already peeing, you can't pee?
(inside) I love science.
HAHAHAHAHA
MIKE'S CARD:
(front) I'll have the special. *It shows a clip where restaurants hold the orders until they are finished with a little receipt on it*
(inside) That would be you.
HAHAHA
Thought that may be enjoyable. Ok WELL since everyone can now see my to-do list, I guess I better get to-doing it! :)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
one word: GANK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhaa love it!